ANIMAL STREET ART
Use stencils, spray cans and paint markers to make an awesome piece of animal art inspired by local street art.
Skills: Drawing & Painting
For students: In Year 1 to 7
Date: Tuesday 25 September
Time: 90 minute Workshop starts @ 10.30AM
– This class is messy. Please wear old clothes or bring an art shirt.
– Sometimes we make art outside. Please bring a hat.
– Making art makes kids hungry! Please bring a little snack for morning tea.
– Everyone is welcome – physical and neurological diversity is beautiful. Please let us know if you have any special needs or if you are bringing a carer along.
– Our studio is behind Paper Bird, go through the shop and down the alley to the Nature Play Courtyard.
– We can’t wait to make some art with you!