Paint dreamy watercolour squids and octopi – studying their curling tentacles and beautiful colours. Draw some cute tentacled friends and make adorable woolly octopus toys.
– Join us in the courtyard at Paperbird for a chilled out art session inspired by our deep sea friends.
– You will learn tips and tricks for painting with watercolours and making toys with wool.
– Each student will leave with sketches, an A4 animal portrait, a small woolly toy and a badge.
– Suitable for all levels of artist.
– Your teacher: Samantha Hughes
– For students: in School Years 1 to 6
– Date: Wednesday January 6th @ 9am
– Time: 3 hour workshop
– Fee: $55 (This fee covers tuition and all art supplies for 1 child)
– Everyone is welcome. Physical and neurological diversity is beautiful. Please let us know if you have any special needs or if you are bringing a carer along.
– Making art is messy. Please wear old clothes, or bring an art shirt.
– Making art can make you hungry. Please bring a water bottle and a snack. (We have a snack break halfway through the class, so bring something yummy to eat)
– We are making art outside – please be SunSmart. Wear a hat and sunscreen.
– Making art makes us happy! Our friendy Teaching Artists can’t wait to make some art with you.