Dante The Art Dog visits us for Dog Life Drawing! Draw the adorable (and wriggly) Dante using art markers and pastels. Paint an awesome Sam Hughes inspired portrait of your favourite pooch with acrylics on a canvas.
– Your teacher will guide you through drawing and painting techniques
– You will learn tips and tricks for life drawing with markers, and painting animal portraits.
– Each student will leave with sketches, an A3 animal portrait on canvas.
– Suitable for all levels of artist.
– Join us in the courtyard behind Paper Bird for a super chill art class.
– Your teacher: Samantha Hughes
– For students: in School Years 1 to 6
– Date: Monday January 11th @ 9am
– Time: 3 hour workshop
– Fee: $55 (This fee covers tuition and all art supplies for 1 child)
– Everyone is welcome. Physical and neurological diversity is beautiful. Please let us know if you have any special needs or if you are bringing a carer along.
– Making art is messy. Please wear old clothes, or bring an art shirt.
– Making art can make you hungry. Please bring a water bottle and a snack.
– We are making art outside – please be SunSmart. Wear a hat and sunscreen.
– Making art makes us happy! Our friendy Teaching Artists can’t wait to make some art with you.
– There will be a dog at this class. Our friendy pup Dante will be joining us for this class.