Create sketches of amazing lizards using graphite and watercolours. Sculpt a 3D lizard using cardboard, tape and quick paper-mache.
– Your teacher will guide you through drawing techniques and sculpting techniques.
– You will learn tips and tricks for drawing with graphite, and adding watercolour details.
– Each student will leave with sketches, an A4 animal portrait and a sculpture.
– Suitable for all levels of artist.
– Join us in the courtyard behind Paper Bird for this super chill art class.
– Your teacher: Samantha Hughes
– For students: For children in School Years 1 to 7-
Date: Wednesday January 13th @ 9AM
– Time: 3 hour workshop
– Fee: $55 (This fee covers tuition and all art supplies for 1 child)
– Everyone is welcome. Physical and neurological diversity is beautiful. Please let us know if you have any special needs or if you are bringing a carer along.
– Making art is messy. Please wear old clothes, or bring an art shirt.
– Making art can make you hungry. Please bring a water bottle and a snack.
– We are making art outside – please be SunSmart. Wear a hat and sunscreen.
– Making art makes us happy! Our friendy Teaching Artists can’t wait to make some art with you.